All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeepak Chopra meets Christiane Northrup in this women's health guide, which uses Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese Medicine to achieve hormonal balance and optimal well-being.
- Author BiographyClaudia Welch, MSOM, lectures and teaches internationally on both Asian and Ayurvedic medicines, which she has studied for more than twenty-five years. She lives in Vermont, New Mexico, and Canada.
- Author(s)Claudia Welch
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.