All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.84Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionA synthesis of the post war developments in theory and policy of balance-of-payments adjustment. This book focuses on the modern system of pegged but adjustable exchange rates and the problems that policy authorities face if they are to attain full employment, balance-of-payments equilibrium, and a satisfactory rate of economic growth.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Stern is professor emeritus of economics and public policy at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is the co-director of the Research Seminar in International Economics at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy. He is also head of the Ford School International Concentration and the Ford school program of research on U.S.-Japan international economic relations.
- Author(s)Robert Mitchell Stern
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.