All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaldo is a descendant of French royalty who starts out as something of a juvenile delinquent. This poem narrates episodes that include imprisonment; battles with local authorities, pirates, shepherds, witches, and demons; and a journey to the underworld. It provides the English translation of this ancient epic and Renaissance chivalric romance.
- Author BiographyAnn E. Mullaney holds a Ph.D. in Italian Language and Literature from Yale University and has taught at the University of New Hampshire, Emory University, and the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Teofilo Folengo
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- Language(s)English & Italian & Latin
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe I Tatti Renaissance Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight640 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Translated byAnn E. Mullaney
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.45
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.