All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New York story, a dark comedy, Balls: A Novel tells of the 30-year-old Henry Schiller, a songwriter and lounge-player, in love with a woman far younger and more musically gifted than himself, one with her eye on other men and the rise of her own career, whose crisis deepens when he discovers he has testicular cancer.
- Author BiographyNew York native Julian Tepper is a man of many talents. As the bass player for the indie rock band The Natural History, he co-wrote Spoon's hit Don't You Evah and helped produce the band's two studio albums, Beatbeatheartbeat and The People That I Meet. Tepper is the co-founder of The Oracle Club in Brooklyn, and an actor, best known for his appearance on the CW's Gossip Girl. His writing has appeared in The Daily Beast, Paris Review and Kindling Quarterly. Balls is his first novel.
- Author(s)Julian Tepper
- PublisherRare Bird Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRare Bird Books
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.52Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.64Trending at £4.80
- £7.35Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.