All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionBalsamiq Mockups is an easy to use, engaging tool for anyone looking to strategise and brainstorm ideas around product design and information architecture. With Balsamiq, you can strategise, create, prototype and present your ideas clearly and effectively to audiences large and small.
- Author BiographyScott's work in the field of user experience design and architecture has led him on an impressive journey. From Graphic Designer and Consultant to award-winning User Experience Designer, Director of UX, and now Customer Experience Senior Architect and Marketing Product Manager, Scott has created an extensive list of credentials having worked for some of the largest companies in the U.S. and the world. His extensive portfolio includes work for GM (U.S. and Europe), GE, Ford Motors, and most recently Cigna Healthcare where Scott is helping to shape the future of the customer experience within the healthcare industry. Scott's work has been seen and used by literally millions of end users around the world and in a multitude of industries including corporate, security, finance, entertainment, telecommunication, software development, BtoB, and e-commerce. A native New Yorker, Scott currently resides in Connecticut and holds a Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction and History from DePaul University, Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Scott Faranello
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.