All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting what you want can be tricky, especially if you don't ask in quite the right way. Using only two words, this book gives an introduction to the value of manners and compromise for young children. It is filled with humour, colour and exuberance, and offers an observation of toddler behaviour.
- Author BiographyEd Vere studied fine art at Camberwell College of Art and has been writing and illustrating children's books since 1999. He is published in both England and the US. Ed is also a painter, working from his studio in east London and is represented by galleries in London and Los Angeles. After a year and a half living in Barcelona, Ed now lives and works in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for Kate Greenaway Medal 2008.
- Author(s)Ed Vere
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenrePicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight180 g
- Width251 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £7.78Trending at £8.18
- £3.59Trending at £3.64
- £6.19Trending at £6.61
- £2.45Trending at £2.58
- £4.10Trending at £5.25
- £2.81Trending at £4.16
- £4.05Trending at £4.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.