All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBangladesh Travel Guide - Travel advice and expert tips on everything from Dhaka highlights, day trips and national parks to Bengal silk and archaeological sites. This guide also includes suggested itineraries, religious history, politics, birdwatching and whalewatching, Sylhet, Chittagong, Khulna, Barisal, Bhawal National Park, Rangpur, Rajshahi.
- Author BiographyMikey Leung is an ICT consultant who volunteered in Bangladesh for VSO. He covered current affairs as a radio journalist while researching the guide.
- Author(s)Belinda Meggitt,Mikey Leung
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos +34 maps
- Weight28 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.