All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling contribution to contemporary debates about the banking industry offers a unique perspective on its geographical and conceptual placement . It traces the evolving links between the two, revealing how our notions of banking productiveness have evolved alongside the shifting loci of banking activity.
- Author BiographyBrett Christophers is Assistant Professor in the Department of Social and Economic Geography and the Institute for Housing and Urban Research at the University of Uppsala, Sweden. He holds degrees from the Universities of Oxford, UK, British Columbia, Canada, and Auckland, New Zealand, and is the author of Positioning the Missionary: John Booth Good and the Confluence of Cultures in Nineteenth-Century British Columbia (1998) and Envisioning Media Power: On Capital and Geographies of Television (2009).
- Author(s)Brett Christophers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAntipode Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight442 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.