All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this descriptive yet practical, applications-oriented book examine the sources and management of traditional and nontraditional banking risks, then the conventional on-balance sheet and the modern off-balance sheet risk management methods.
- Author BiographyPANOS ANGELOPOULOS is a Credit Analyst at Alpha Bank and a consultant to the Ministry of Education on the development of courses in banking and stock markets, both in Greece. He also teaches in colleges and continuing education programs and holds an M.A. in economics from the City University of New York. Previously he worked in the Risk Management Department and the Credit Policy Department of Ionian Bank, also in Greece. PANOS MOURDOUKOUTAS is Professor of Economics, Long Island University, New York. He has traveled extensively throughout Europe and Asia as an adviser to government and business organizations, with extended stays at Nagoya University, Japan. Among his many publications are four books from Quorum: The Global Corporation and Collective Entrepreneurship in a Globalizing Economy (both 1999), and with (Yuko Arayama) The Rise and Fall of Abacus Banking in Japan and China (2000) and China Against Herself (1999).
- Author(s)Panos Angelopoulos,Panos Mourdoukoutas
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.