All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're seeking some serious relaxation in the sun or rugged coastal walking, this island has something to offer everyone. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this sun-drenched isle.
- Author BiographyAfter a degree in Latin American Studies Sarah Cameron has been travelling and writing on the Americas ever since, both as an economist and as an author for Footprint Handbooks. Initially moonlighting for the South American Handbook while working for a British bank, in 1990 she parted company with the world of finance and has been contributing to the expansion of Footprint titles ever since. Sarah still keeps her hand in with South America, collaborating with Ben Box on the South American Handbook, the Peru Handbook and Cuzco & the Inca Heartlands, but concentrates mainly on the Caribbean. She is the author of all 17 editions of Footprint Caribbean Islands, as well as individual island titles such as the Cuba Handbook, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Lucia and Antigua & the Leeward Islands. When Sarah is not travelling around the Caribbean sampling beaches and rum cocktails, she retreats to her 17th-century farmhouse in rural Suffolk, UK.
- Author(s)Sarah Cameron
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.