All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first documentation of Rogers' life and work details her coming of age as an artist during the battle between figuration and abstraction.
- Author(s)Barbara Rogers,Carter Ratcliff,Paul Eli Ivey
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note150 Colour, 25 b&w
- Weight1819 g
- Width266 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.