All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Astonishing - one of those rare books that manages to be both poignant and hilarious. The last time we had a debut this big was Junot Diaz with 'Drown'. Holmes is a major talent.' Philipp Meyer A fresh, honest, and darkly funny debut collection about family, friends, and lovers, and the flaws that make us most human.
- Author BiographyLauren Holmes grew up in upstate New York. She received a BA from Wellesley College and an MFA from Hunter College, where she was a Hertog Fellow and a teaching fellow. Her work has appeared in Granta, where she was a 2014 New Voice, and in Guernica. Holmes lives in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Lauren Holmes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight274 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £11.00Trending at £13.47
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £13.47
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.94
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.