Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by twowsw2books
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bold and confident debut novel about politics, money, and art in contemporary Britain.
- Author BiographyTim Glencross studied modern languages at Cambridge University. He worked as a Shadow Minister's researcher and speechwriter before qualifying as a lawyer. He lives in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for Paddy Power Political Book Awards: Political Fiction Book of the Year 2015 and Writers' Guild of Great Britain First Novel Award 2015.
- Author(s)Tim Glencross
- PublisherJohn Murray General Publishing Division
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight242 g
- Width142 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.44
- £7.60Trending at £7.99
- £6.82Trending at £7.92
- £7.77Trending at £9.57
- £7.20Trending at £7.70
- £9.80Trending at £10.45
- £16.26Trending at £20.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.