All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of animals and humans as seen through barbed wire.
- Author BiographyREVIEL NETZ is Associate Professor at Stanford University, teaching history and the philosophy of science. His books include The Shaping of Deduction in Greek Mathematics: A Study in Cognitive History (1999) and the forthcoming Archimedes: Translation and Commentary.
- Author(s)Reviel Netz
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note10 maps, 2 figures
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.