All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the changing nature of Baroque representation across European and Latin American cultures, from an imperial aesthetic encoding Catholic ideologies, into a means of resistance to colonialism, into a mode of postcolonial self-definition.
- Author BiographyLois Parkinson Zamora is John and Rebecca Moores Distinguished Professor in the Departments of English, History, and Art at the University of Houston. Monika Kaup is Associate Professor of English and Adjunct Associate Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note52 illustrations, 4 figures
- Weight957 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byLois Parkinson Zamora,Monika Kaup
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.