All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is directed at those involved with accident analysis and system safety, such as managers of safety departments, risk and safety consultants, human factors professionals, and accident investigators.
- Author BiographyErik Hollnagel has been Full Professor of Human-Machine Interaction at LinkA ping University (S), since 1999. Previously Principal Advisor, OECD Halden Reactor Project, Norway (1995-1999); Technical Director, HRA Ltd., UK (1993-1995); Senior researcher, Department Manager, and later Principal Scientist, Computer Resources International, Denmark (1985-1993). In addition to Coping with Computers in the Cockpit edited with Sidney Dekker, he has written two books on reliability and accidents: Human reliability analysis, Academic Press, 1993; Cognitive Reliability and Error Analysis Method, 1998 and Cognitive Task Design, 2003. He has worked closely with the patient safety programmes in Sweden, training doctors and nurses in risk assessment.
- Author(s)Professor Erik Hollnagel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- GenreTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 54 b&w illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.