All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with computer-mediated cooperation and communication scenarios in teaching and learning situations, leisure activities, and net-based communication at work. Based on empirical research, the contributors from psychology, education and computer sciences offer different perspectives on the nature and causes of such barriers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/03/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleComputer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFriedrich W. Hesse,Hans Spada,Rainer Bromme
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.