All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBela Bartok, who died in New York, is one of the most frequently performed twentieth-century composers. He is also the subject of a growing critical and analytical literature. Divided into three parts, this volume aims to provide insights into the life and reception of this musician, especially in Hungary.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/1995
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleThe Bard Music Festival
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 13 music exs.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPeter Laki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.