CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing developments in the game's past, assessing their impact, and explaining how they reflect the period in which they occurred, this collection looks at some of the most critical issues in the history of baseball.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Dreifort is a professor of history at Wichita State University. He enjoys teaching courses on the history of baseball and is the father of a major-league player.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight510 g
- Edited byJohn E. Dreifort
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.