All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the growth and development of the union movement in Major League Baseball and the key role of the press and public opinion in the players' successes and failures in labour-management relations. Swanson focuses on the most turbulent years, 1966 to 1981.
- Author BiographyKrister Swanson has a PhD in modern American history fromthe University of California, Santa Barbara, USA. He is a teacher at ThousandOaks High School, in California, and is a content developer andpresenter at ABC-CLIO Publishing.
- Author(s)Krister Swanson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.