All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written by renowned experts, clearly presents the basic concepts of aerodynamics for engineering students.
- Author BiographyGary Flandro is Emeritus Boling Chair of Excellence in Space Propulsion and Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Tennessee Space Institute. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. His research interests include acoustics, aerodynamics, rocket propulsion, flight mechanics and performance, hypersonic aerodynamics, propulsion and vehicle design. Professor Flandro has received the NASA Exceptional Achievement Medal (1988) and the FAI Diamond Soaring Badge (1979) for his work. Professor Howard M. McMahon was a Professor of Aerospace Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. Robert Roach was formerly Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Tennessee Space Institute.
- Author(s)Gary A. Flandro,Howard M. McMahon,Robert L. Roach
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note152 b/w illus. 18 tables 128 exercises
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.