All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the novice cell culturist with sufficient information to perform the basic techniques, to ensure the health and identity of their cell lines, and to be able to isolate and culture specialized primary cell types.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number946
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1243 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byCheryl D. Helgason,Cindy L. Miller
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.