All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Illustrated Alpine Ski Touring has everything one needs to participate in this growing and exciting activity. Written by expert Molly Abolson, this book provides information on gear, skills, and preparation so that beginners and intermediate participants alike can enjoy this emerging sport with confidence.
- Author BiographyMolly Absolon is a former NOLS instructor, an environmental educator, and outdoor writer. She is the author of the Backpacker Magazine Core Skills books Campsite Cooking, Trailside Navigation, Trailside First Aid, and Outdoor Survival, and also Basic Illustrated Winter Hiking and Camping. She lives in Driggs, Idaho.
- Author(s)Molly Absolon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreWinter Sports
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note87 colour illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight245 g
- Width154 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.