All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact and authoritative book on paddling technique for the recreational canoeist. Discover how to choose a paddle, outfit a canoe, and more.
- Author BiographyHarry Roberts was an avid canoeist who advocated a more efficient paddling style. He was editor of Wilderness Camping and Paddler magazines, and founder and editor of Canoesport Journal. Steve Salins is a veteran paddling instructor and the Canoe Technique columnist for Canoe & Kayak magazine.
- Author(s)Harry Roberts,Lon Levin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited bySteve Salins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.