All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, an updated version of Sheahen's original 1983 work, is a comprehensive look at a Basic Income Guarantee (BIG) and what it would mean for the United States today.
- Author BiographyAllan Sheahen is the author of Guaranteed Income: The Right to Economic Security. He is a committee member of the U.S. Basic Income Guarantee Network (USBIG). He has spoken at each of its annual conferences since 2002. He is also a member of the international Basic Income Earth Network (BIEN), and has presented papers at several of its biennial conferences. He has volunteered in the USA s VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program in Los Angeles. He is the domestic group leader in the San Fernando Valley of RESULTS, a national non-profit organization working to end hunger and poverty at home and abroad.
- Author(s)Allan Sheahen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleExploring the Basic Income Guarantee
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.