All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title guides the reader through all the basics - from which tools to buy and how to design your piece to soldering, enamelling and polishing. Packed full of essential information and illustrated throughout this book ensures all the instructions are at your fingertips in one volume.
- Author BiographyJinks McGrath is a well-known British jeweller who has exhibited widely both in Britain and on the Continenet. As well as running jewellery making courses from her workshop, she also gives lectures on jewellery and enamelling. She has previously written three other books on jewellery making.
- Author(s)Jinks McGrath
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note300+
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £2.79Trending at £2.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £1.85Trending at £3.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.