Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference serves as a memory jog for experienced machinists and as a resource for programmers, for tooling, design, and production engineers, and for anyone else involved in machining. It presents principles of basic machining and its major considerations, starting with steps that most often
- Author(s)Arthur R. Meyers,Thomas J. Slattery
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.