All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative new resource presents fundamentals of radar analysis including the range equation, detection theory, ambiguity functions, antennas, receivers, SP, and chaff analysis for modern radars.
- Author BiographyMervin C. Budge has spent much of his career as a Chief Scientist with Dynetics, Inc. He is actively an adjunct Professor at the University of Alabama, Huntsville (EE, Continuing Education & Math). Budge earned his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University and his M.S and B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southwestern.Shawn German works as a Senior Principal Engineer at Dynetics, He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Alabama, Huntsville. German received his M.S. and B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Mississippi State University as well as his A.A.S. in Electronics Technology from the Gulf Coast Community College, JCC.
- Author(s)Mervin C. Budge,Shawn R. German
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleArtech House Radar Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.