All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £30.87Free postage
- £30.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the very basics for understanding SPSS and how to use it when analyzing data, and contains a number of examples of how to work with Versions 20-23.
- Author BiographyManfred te Grotenhuis (PhD, Sociology, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands) is an associate professor of quantitative data analysis at Radboud University Nijmegen and an affiliate of the Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS). He does research and teaching in inferential statistics, age-period-cohort models, multilevel modeling, event history analysis, and SPSS syntax. Grotenhuis has published extensively in a wide variety of journals, including the American Journal of Sociology, American Sociological Review, Demography, and the International Journal of Epidemiology. He has been teaching statistics to students at Radboud University Nijmegen since 1995 and has written several introductory books on SPSS and statistics. Grotenhuis is the recipient of his university's biennial teaching award. Anneke Matthijssen (MSc in Educational Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands) first had a career as a medical analyst. During her study and after graduating from the Radboud University, she was involved in teaching statistics. Since 2008 she has been working as a policy adviser/institutional researcher in the Strategy and Development Department at Radboud University. In this position, Matthijssen provides the board and faculties with management information on education and research. She is also chairwoman of the Dutch Association for Institutional Researchers in which policy advisers of all Dutch universities are organized.
- Author(s)Anneke Matthijssen,Manfred te Grotenhuis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight213 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.