All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting twenty individual grammar points in lively and realistic contexts, this clearly presented and user-friendly text is an accessible reference grammar with related exercises in one, easy to follow volume.
- Author BiographyIrene Wilkie is author of our Modern Spanish Grammar Workbook (2e), and Assoc Head of Language and Linguistics, UWE. Dr Carmen Arnaiz is a Senior Lecturer in Spanish at the University of the West of England.
- Author(s)Carmen Arnaiz,Irene Wilkie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGrammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.