All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Statistics for Social Research offers an introduction to core general statistical concepts and methods. It covers procedural aspects of the application of statistical methods for data-description; and hypothesis-testing; distributions, tabulations, central tendency, variability, independence, correlation and regression.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. HANNEMAN is a professor of sociology at the University of California, Riverside. AUGUSTINE J. KPOSOWA is a professor of sociology at the University of California, Riverside. MARK D. RIDDLE is the Director of Institutional Research at Antioch University Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Augustine J. Kposowa,Mark D. Riddle,Robert A. Hanneman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.