All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book a range of artists share their very diverse approaches to painting in watercolour, to give the reader an idea of how adaptable and enjoyable this medium really is.
- Author BiographyAfter a long period living and working in that bustling artistic centre that is London's East End, Charles Williams is now living in a vast, crumbling mansion in an obscure town in Kent, painting and writing, and teaching at Canterbury Christ Church University. Williams' work has been shown in public and commercial galleries in the UK and abroad, and his previous book, Basic Drawing: How To Draw What You See, reflects his deeper interest in enabling an appreciation of the practical side of the visual arts.
- Author(s)Charles Williams
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content NoteOver 200 original illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- buntys_a_ginge23 Nov, 2016by
Basic Watercolour by Charles Williams.
Great starter book easy to follow as is his drawing book. Brilliant for any level.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.