All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas G. Robertazzi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight151 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Networks.- Ethernet.- InfiniBand.- Wireless Networks.- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM).- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).- SONET and WDM.- Grid and Cloud Computing.- Data Centers.- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Author BiographyDr. Robertazzi is a Springer author of two other books. Dr. Robertazzi is currently a professor at Stony Brook University.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £16.82Trending at £17.67
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.01
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £24.99Trending at £28.96
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.