All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis training manual is written for mental health professionals, post-doctoral students, graduate students, psychiatric nurses, and marital and family counselors interested in learning about group psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyHarold S. Bernard, Ph.D., is Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Chief of the Group Psychotherapy Program, Division of Ambulatory Services, New York University/Bellevue Medical Center. He is Book Review Editor of the International Journal of Group Psychotherapy and a member of the journal's Editorial Committee. Coeditor of the Handbook of Contemporary Group Psychotherapy and the author of numerous book chapters and journal articles, Dr. Bernard is a Fellow of the American Group Psychotherapy Association and was a member of its Board of Directors from 1991 to 1994. A past President (1991-1993) of the Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society, he maintains private practices in both New York City and Westport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Harold S. Bernard
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHarold S. Bernard,K. Roy MacKenzie
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.