All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning and teaching basketball skills and tactics can be challenging. Executing them in competition can be troubling. Mastering them can be a career-long quest. Providing all the instruction you need to conquer these basketball roadblocks, this book covers the progression of technical and tactical development needed to become a complete player.
- Author BiographyHal Wissel's career in basketball is now in its sixth decade. Hal has a wealth of experience in the USA's National Basketball Association, including roles as coach, scout, director of player personnel, and special consultant. He is currently a consultant with the New York Knicks.
- Author(s)Hal Wissel
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note71 illustrations, 284 photographs
- Weight1184 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £34.73Trending at £42.35
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £25.00Trending at £26.64
- £27.98Trending at £46.87
- £14.99Trending at £17.16
- £9.99Trending at £10.09
- £16.04Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.