All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers one of the most turbulent periods of the USA's history, from the Mexican War in 1848 to the end of the Civil War in 1865.
- Author BiographyJames M. McPherson is Professor of History at Princeton University.
- Author(s)James M. McPherson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/1988
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOxford History of the United States
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note16pp halftones, 15 maps
- Weight1372 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.14
- £16.76Trending at £20.49
- £10.16Trending at £14.39
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £9.48Trending at £10.15
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
- £6.45Trending at £12.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.