All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of symbols was demonstrated by the events of 9/11 and the war against terrorism. This book aims to examine 9/11 in light of global symbolism. It observes the response of the American symbolism industry to the events of 9/11. It discusses that the events of 9/11 offered an opportunity to observe how American symbols are created.
- Author BiographyJohn Fraim is President of The GreatHouse Company, a marketing consulting firm and book publisher. He is a leading authority on symbolism and the creator of www.symbolism.org, one of the interneta (TM)s most popular sites for symbolism. His writing has appeared in a number of publications and online journals including Business2.0, The Industry Standard, Ad Busters, The Journal of Marketing, First Monday, Spark OnLine, Media & Culture Journal, The Journal of Psychohistory, Anthropology News and Psychological Perspectives. His book Spirit Catcher won the 1997 Small Press Award for Best Biography. He has a BA in History form UCLA and a JD from Loyola Law School.
- Author(s)John Fraim
- PublisherDaimon Verlag
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEinsiedeln
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintDaimon Verlag
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight598 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.