All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the growing role of Bayesian thinking in the rapidly changing world of clinical trial analysis. This book summarizes the state of clinical trial design and analysis and introduces the main ideas and potential benefits of a Bayesian alternative.
- Author BiographyScott M. Berry is the President and Senior Statistical Scientist at Berry Consultants, a statistical consulting group specializing in adaptive clinical trial design in pharmaceutical and medical device research and development. Bradley P. Carlin is Mayo Professor in Public Health and Head of the Division of Biostatistics at the University of Minnesota. J. Jack Lee is Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. Peter Muller is a Robert R. Herring Distinguished Professor in Clinical Research in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Author(s)Bradley P. Carlin,Donald A. Berry,J. Jack Lee,Peter Muller,Scott M. Berry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.