All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive introduction to Bayesian methods in cosmological studies, for graduate students and researchers in cosmology, astrophysics and applied statistics.
- Author BiographyM. P. Hobson is Reader in Astrophysics and Cosmology at the Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, where he researches theoretical and observational cosmology, Bayesian statistical methods, gravitation and theoretical optics. Andrew H. Jaffe is Professor of Astrophysics and Cosmology at Imperial College and a member of the Planck Surveyor Satellite collaboration, which will create the highest-resolution and most sensitive maps of the CMB ever produced. Andrew R. Liddle is Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Sussex. He is the author of over 150 journal articles and four books on cosmology, covering topics from early Universe theory to modelling astrophysical data. Pia Mukherjee is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Astronomy Centre at the University of Sussex, specialising in constraining cosmological models, including dark energy models, from observational data. David Parkinson is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Astronomy Centre at the University of Sussex, working in the areas of cosmology and the early Universe.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew H. Jaffe,Andrew R. Liddle,David Parkinson,Michael P. Hobson,Pia Mukherjee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.