All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionLandscape history uses clues in landscape - buildings, roads, fields, hedges - together with maps. This book exposes the myths that have grown up around the landscape such as the Black Death being responsible for the depopulation of the countryside, and old woods being the last relics of the ancient wild wood that covered all of the country.
- Author BiographyRichard Muir is the author of over fifty books and has contributed features to The New York Times, The Observer Magazine and The Sunday Times Magazine. He is the leading landscape historian of the day and is currently an Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Richard Muir
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 black and white illustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.