Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.51
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.77
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the businessperson's guide to influencing government decisions without incurring the cost of a professional lobbyist, at a time when those decisions are, increasingly, a key to survival.
- Author BiographyAmy H. Handlin, PhD, is deputy minority leader of the New Jersey General Assembly and associate professor of marketing at Monmouth University in West Long Branch, NJ.
- Author(s)Amy H. Handlin
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.