All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information and techniques that helps you maximize the efficiency and profitability of your rental property. This guide is suitable for anyone who already owns several rental properties, is thinking about investing in one, or is considering a job as a property manager.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson has invested in and written about real estate for over 30 years. For more than 20 years, he's held the highest classification of professional real estate licensure available, Designated Broker. The president and owner of Expert Realty Services, Inc., of Brunswick, Maine, his experience in property management is vast, and includes 30 years' broadly based experience in building contracting, residential land development, and master building trades. Mr. Woodson has been a seminar leader on real estate topics, and is a state of Maine-approved presenter of continuing education materials and programs for licensed real estate professionals. A true expert in real estate, he offers tried-and-tested processes that can help anyone succeed in managing rental properties.
- Author(s)Roger Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight542 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.