All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful bead-woven jewelry that is convertible, reversible, or interchangeable. Delight in a spectrum of 16 bead weaving projects in Bead Metamorphosis. Create beautiful bead-woven earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and brooches-all of which transform by disassembling, reassembling, reversing, or interchanging separate beadwork components.
- Author BiographyLisa Kan is an author, beadweaver, jewelry designer, and glass artist. Her focus is on creating elegant, wearable, multipurpose, reversible, and modular component beadwork designs. Lisa is the author of Bead Romantique (Interweave) and was a 2009 Beadwork Magazine Designer of the Year. Her designs have been published in numerous bead magazines.
- Author(s)Lisa Kan
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £4.91
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £7.12Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.