Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.97Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases author's photography for National Geographic with this collection of North American bears: the grizzly, polar bear, black bear and the rarest spirit bear. This title includes landmark photographs to reveal the truths and myths about these amazing creatures, and focuses on their threatened ecosystems.
- Author BiographyPhotographer PAUL NICKLEN grew up in Nunavut, amid the ice floes and frigid seas of northern Canada. He has published numerous stories for National Geographic, and has received more than 20 international accolades, including five awards from World Press Photo, three from Pictures of the Year International, two from Communication Arts, and ten from BBC Wildlife for Photographer of the Year.
- Author(s)Paul Nicklen
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication14/10/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs
- Weight1397 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
- £9.95Trending at £12.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.