All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories from women diagnosed with reoccurring ovarian cancer who have chosen, in the midst of their difficult journey toward death, to find beauty in life.
- Author BiographyKathryn Carter is acting dean at Laurier Brantford where she has taught English and contemporary studies. Her research on womenas diaries led to an edited collection, The Small Details of Life: Twenty Diaries by Women in Canada: 1830a1996 (2002), and recent articles that address the 1830 letter journal of Frances Simpson (in AustralianaCanadian Studies ), the 1930s diary of Myrtle Gamble Knister (in the Journal of Canadian Studies ), and diaries written by schoolgirls in Canada at the end of the nineteenth century (in Canadian Childrenas Literature ). Laurie Elit is an associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McMaster University, and a gynecologic oncologist at the Juravinski Cancer Centre, Hamilton. Her research focuses on health service work in cancer care delivery and treatment decision making for women with gynecologic cancers.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight164 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byKathryn Carter,Laurie Elit
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.