All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1959 purge of the Latvian national communists has long been cast in black-and-white terms: Russification and resistance; victimizers and victims. This book provides the story of a purge - it is a snapshot into the political machinations of the Soviet Union and one of its republics.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Prigge is an associate professor of history and department head at South Dakota State University. He received his PhD in Soviet history from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His research focuses on national communism throughout the Soviet Union during the 1950s. In addition to various book chapters, Dr. Prigge has published several times in the Journal of Baltic Studies and Diena.
- Author(s)William D. Prigge
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 10: Political Science
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.