All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past, we have relied on our employers, the government & the financial services industry to manage the financial security we need in our old age. Yet now, much of the responsibility for funding our life after retirement has fallen back on ourselves. This book helps you manage that responsibility & create the best retirement you can.
- Author BiographyBrian Wood is chief executive of Telos Solutions, a leading management consultancy that specialises in delivering practical and workable solutions to complex and difficult problems in the financial services industry. He is a qualified actuary and has previously served as chief executive of Windsor Life, PPP Lifetime (the life and pensions arm of PPP Healthcare) and Winchester White management consultants. During his career, he has worked on a broad range of assignments in the life and pensions industry, many of which have involved working with industry bodies, government and the regulators. Claire Brinn is a director of Telos Solutions and chief executive of Wealth Squared, a business that provides advice to women having to make major financial decisions for the first time, usually after a death or divorce. Claire is an experienced manager and executive in financial services, having worked with Chemical Bank, Prudential and Britannic Assurance before becoming one of the founders of Telos Solutions.
- Author(s)Brian Wood,Claire Brin,Robin Prior
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £12.65
- £7.01Trending at £7.31
- £11.69Trending at £12.70
- £10.13Trending at £11.00
- £11.05Trending at £12.16
- £6.86Trending at £7.45
- £8.05Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.