All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeoff Platt's effective program aims to improve fitness by focusing on familiar activities such as running, jumping and ball play. This book demonstrates how exercise routines that are tailored specifically to the needs of children with dyspraxia can make a real difference, improving muscle activation, neural control and overall movement skills.
- Author BiographyGeoff Platt, PhD, has worked as a lecturer in Sport Science for ten years, most recently working as a senior lecturer and course director in Sports Coaching Science and Sports Analysis and Coaching at Kingston University, London. He has lectured on Olympic Solidarity Courses on behalf of the International Olympic Committee and is the Director of Coaching for Weightlifting in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. He has just completed a PhD for which he carried out extensive research into strength exercises for children with dyspraxia. Geoff lives in Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Platt
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note50 b&w photographs
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.