All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrought up to date with new lesson plans and an extra stage to the programme, the expanded edition of this practical book explains Geoff Platt's simple, step-by-step exercise regime to help children with dyspraxia overcome their symptoms.
- Author BiographyGeoff Platt, PhD, has worked as a lecturer in Sport Science for over thirteen years, most recently working as a senior lecturer and course director in Sports Coaching Science and Sports Analysis and Coaching at Kingston University, London. He has lectured on Olympic Solidarity Courses on behalf of the International Olympic Committee and is the Director of Coaching for Weightlifting in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. He has completed a PhD for which he carried out extensive research into strength exercises for children with dyspraxia. Geoff lives in Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Platt
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteB&W photographs and diagrams
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.