All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Thomas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2005
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleAircraft of the Aces
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100ill.80col.ill.
- Weight308 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Weal
- Table Of ContentsUK-based nightfighter operations - the 'Blitz'; UK-based Coastal fighter ops; UK-based bomber support ops; Malta-based nightfighter ops 1941-2; Desert-based fighter ops; North African - ie Op Torch nightfighter ops; Mediterranean & Italian-based nightfighter & coastal fighter ops; USAAF nightfighter ops in North Africa and the Mediterranean; Indian-based nightfighter ops; Burma offensive fighter ops; RAAF ops in New Guinea & Dutch East Indies; Appendices
- Author BiographyAndrew Thomas is one of Britain's pre-eminent RAF researchers, having published numerous squadron histories. He is presently a serving officer in the RAF. Arguably the finest profile artist in the business, John Weal's love of German aircraft makes his work a treat for students of the subject. He has written several Aircraft of the Aces volumes, and for the Combat Aircraft series, volumes 1: 'Junkers JU 87 Stukageschwader 1397-41' and 6: 'Junkers JU 87 Stukageschwader of North Africa and the Mediterranean'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.